Woocommerce Products only showing two columns

Hi,

So since updating woocommerce the products are only showing in two columns despite the columns being set to four.

I’ve checked my settings over and over, all templates are updated and I’ve tried disabling all plugins one by one to no avail. This just happened after the plugin update.

Also I’ve noticed since the revolution slider update that the buttons have become unresponsive and are not sitting on front end the way they are set on the back end resulting in an untidy look…

Please see all screenshots and links regarding both issues.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! X compatible Woocommerce version would be v3.2.3 as listed here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195). You can downgrade by getting the exact version from the following link (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/advanced/).

I see plenty of sliders on your backend, could you please mention the specific slider that you’re having the issue mentioned above.

Thanks!

Thanks I wasn’t sure if there was an incompatibility or not - could you advise as to when X will be releasing an update that is compatible with the latest Woocommerce? I like to keep Woocommerce up to date to avoid any hacks.
note: I have downgraded to the latest compatible version but as you can see there are still only two columns. I’ve reverted all pHp templates to the originals but still two columns as opposed to four as requested in the X customiser.

The main slide is called “innovation” and it is every slide after the first one. Each button is unresponsive and not sitting where prompted in the backend. I’ve highlighted this in two screenshots attached originally.

Many Thanks

Hi There,

Seems like Wp-Rocket is generating a conflict.

Please flush the cache and turn off the plugin and test it again.

Thanks!

Hi Joao,

I mentioned disabling all plugins at the beginning of this thread… that isn’t the issue.

Not sure which of the two issues your answer was relating to but either way it didn’t work.

Any more ideas? I’d really appreciate it if the next person to contribute in this thread would read the issues first or we’re essentially just wasting each others time here bumping a thread with generic answers that may as well be answered by bots.

Many Thanks

Hi there,

For the slider, it works okay in my view and I noticed that you’re comparing the narrowed view with a wider view of your screenshots. The issue with that is your button and it’s not responsive while the box, text, and the logo are responding okay. You should change your button’s behavior setting and toggle on the Auto Responsive and Child Elements Responsive options.

As for the shop columns, would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well? I like to check your templates. But for the meantime, please add this code to your global custom javascript as a temporary solution.

jQuery('body.archive ul.products').addClass('cols-4');

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Thanks for the script as a temporary fix.

I’ve done some investigating and the problem lays with the loop-start.php template file within woocommerce conflicting with X after running the updater. Also after running the updater the “uncategorized” woocommerce items will show in the shop as another category.

Please keep us updated when X is made to be compatible with the latest version of Woocommerce.

Many Thanks

Hi there,

Yes, the X is not compatible with Woocomemrce 3.3.X at the moment. We will release a new version as soon as we have a compatible version. Depending on the decision of our development team this will be included as the major release of February or it will be a small release to address the Woocomemrce issue only.

Anyway, you can always check the X > Overview page and see if the newer version is available or not and also you can periodically check our changelog page:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you.

Hi Rad, (Be better if Rad responds as he’s aware of this problem and Christopher will have to read the thread)

I’ve checked the buttons on the slider and the auto response was already toggled on which makes sense because the slider was responsive once upon a time.

Do you not find it strange that all of a sudden the buttons and text are no longer responsive? The text/buttons are now offset off of the page when looking on a full screen macbook pro 13" and imac -

To understand this correctly when you look at the slider settings and the layout in the back end then compare with the front end it looks totally different.

I have been using Rev slider bundles with X for nearly four years now and I’ve never encountered this before…

Any actual investigation into this would be appreciated

Hi there,

The slider is responsive, but each layer could have their own responsive settings which can be changed. There are slide-based and grid-based responsiveness, alignment and more. It’s more related to how you created and configured it. Example, if you wish the button and text move and aligned along with the box, then you shouldn’t set its alignment differently. If the box is positioned left-bottom, then the text and button should be left-bottom too, then just change the X and Y value accordingly.

I checked and the button’s Auto responsive and child responsive options are off. You should turn them on as part of the recommendation.

I created a sample, and I added alignment and position corrections and the recommended auto responsive setting per layer.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.