Woocommerce Products Menu - remove "cornerstone content"

Hi Team X,

I would like to remove the “Cornerstone Content” category from the top of the Woocommerce Product listing page please - it is confusing some of the storemanger users - I do have Adminimize active but do not see an option to remove that from a user role.

Hi there,

I checked my installation of the Woocommerce version 3.3.4 and X version 6.0.4:

Please make sure that you backed up your website and update all the plugins and the Theme to the latest version.

Also please go to Products > Categories and make sure that you do not have such a category there.

Finally, please disable all plugins except the Cornerstone and Woocommerce and check the case.

Thank you.

Thank you @christopher.amirian

Our Woocommerce 3.3.4
And X version 6.0.4

• so nothing available to update there.

No Cornerstone listed in Categories.
I deactivated every plugin as requested and then activated each one and and checked.
The above “Cornerstone Content” appears to be connected to Yoast SEO - I have left it deactivated but will need to know how to solve the issue. Hide it with CSS or contact Team Yoast?

Thank you

Hi again,

To hide the button, just add the following code in your Child Theme’s functions.php file:

add_action('admin_head', 'hide_yoast_category');

function hide_yoast_category() {
  echo '<style>
    .yoast_cornerstone {
      display: none !important;
    } 
  </style>';
}

Cheers!

Worked like a charm - many thanks @Nabeel :slight_smile:

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.