WooCommerce Product Tabs not working on mobile

Hi.
I’m having a problem with the WooCommerce Product Tabs not working properly on mobile.
Basically, I can trigger their “click” action when manually via console, but the click action isn’t registering.

X-Theme 2.2.5
WooCommerce 3.5.1

I’ve attempted to fix with other suggestions offered previously, but none of them worked.

Are you able to assist?

Thanks in advance

Hello James,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are using the latest supported version of WooCommerce but website is having old version of Pro Theme which might cause compatibility issues. In that regards, I suggest you to update Pro Theme to latest version which as of today is 2.3.8. Upon updating, please make sure to clear cache and then load the website and test the product page tabs on mobile.

To update Pro Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Pro Theme.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hi Prasant.

Unfortunately, it’s not giving me the option to update. Does that mean I need to manually update it by downloading the latest version and upload via FTP directly?

PLEASE NOTE: I’m running this website as a “WordPress multi-site” so I have two child themes leveraging the Pro Theme.

Hi,

Since you have a multi-site then yes, you need to update manually using FTP.

Please check Manual Update section on the link below.

Thanks

Hi Paul.

I have updated PRO to 2.3.8 as requested.

The product tabs still don’t work.

Please advise what else I can try.

Thanks.

Hi @James,

Thanks for reaching out.

I checked and compared your setup to mine, have you customized it? The tab’s codes aren’t from X/Pro theme, it could be from Woocommerce templates or from your custom templates. Example, it should be something like this

But it’s like this from your site

Please try activating the main theme instead of the child theme, and if it works then you must remove the customization or custom templates that you added to your child theme. But make sure to back them up.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.