Woocommerce Product Page has sidebar

Hello. Our product page keeps including a sidebar on it (like a post would have) and its also messing up the layout of the page. We had our three products in a row on top and now they’re vertical down the page. Please see the screenshots attached.

page settings are correct

page has a sidebar and our products are now vertical instead of in 3 columns at the top

Hello @mtbboxx,

Thanks for posting in!

Please go to X > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Layout and set it to fullwidth. If the product pages are displaying a sidebar, there could be some modifications added in the child theme. We’d like to check it out. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Thank you. The full width fixed the sidebar but the layout of the products is still vertical. It seems once I switch this page as “Shop page” in woocommerce settings it takes away any cornerstone editing.

Added login info in secure note on my original post. Thanks for the help.

Hi @mtbboxx,

Shop page is a reserved page for Woocommerce and shouldn’t be edited in the cornerstone. And the products are auto-generated by Woocommerce once you assign it as shop page. I checked and it’s already like that but you have another set of content above it.

Please remove that upper content, it’s manually added :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Got it. That did the trick. Thanks for the reply.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.