Woocommerce problem

Your theme (X) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

I’d also be interested to know if I need to take action or if I can ignore the message.
It appeared after updating WC to 3.3.0.

Hello @Jeckll @Moshomedia,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As per our version compatibility guide the supported version of WooCommerce is 3.2.3. It looks like you have updated WooComerce to latest version and that’s the reason why above message is getting displayed.

While is a good idea to run latest version of plugins and themes so to take advantage of latest features and other goodies you get by running up to date version of any software. However, we need to ensure that WooCommerce updates are compatible with X Theme to avoid any compatibility issues. That’s the reason why we maintain a version compatibility guide.

Other than above message if you are not facing any issues with running WooCommerce, I suggest you to ignore the message till the time we release an update. You can keep a track of latest announcements on changelog page.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks for understanding.

Ok i will ignore for a moment Thanks for your help

Thanks for understanding. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.