Woocommerce Paypal Checkout issues

Since updating my theme, the “Place Order” and “Paypal” buttons do not appear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @ergoboss,

Are you using the latest version of WooCommerce? Though I don’t get the issue you described in my test site using the latest version of WooCommerce, X and Cornerstone, it’s recommended that you adhere to the compatible version listed in our Version Compatibility page at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Please also ensure Cornerstone’s updated and also test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you’re using a child theme and have custom functions and PHP templates, please switch to the parent theme.

We need to know first if the theme is really causing the issue and not third party factors.

Thanks.

All plugins are updated.

When the checkout page loads, the “Place order” button briefly appears and then disappears.

This is really bizarre.

The previous page seems to be missing a button as well, per the attached

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Done

Thanks in advance

Hi @ergoboss,

I recommend contacting the plugin author, this happens even on TwentyNineteen theme that I installed. The error is originating the Paypal API script which has no connection to the theme.

Thanks!

Thanks very much for your help

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.