WooCommerce Not Working with Updated Version

It has come to my attention that my WooCommerce store has not been working since I updated Pro. I get this message:

"Your theme (Pro – Child Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version."

How can I fix this ASAP?

Hey Donna,

The latest update does not have outdated WooCommerce templates. Based on the message you got, it is your child theme that contains outdated copies.

We first need to know if the parent theme is causing an issue in your site so we could report a bug if that is the case. Please switch to the parent theme first and test if the issue persist.

If it’s fixed, then the problem is with in child theme. In that case, you’ll need to check the custom WooCommerce templates stored in the woocommerce folder.in your child theme. If you have no web development knowledge, you’ll need to consult with a third-party developer for this as we currently do not offer custom development.

If hiring a developer is not an option, you can opt to delete or rename the woocommerce folder in your child theme.

If you have WooCommerce add-ons, you also need to deactivate them to see if one of them is causing the issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.