WooCommerce not changing Image

Hi

I have added Woocommerce and set up products and variation images but they don’t change. I have used WooCommerce before outside of X and it has worked.

Can you see if it something in X conflicting or have I done something wrong.

Will send url and admin details in private message

Hello @joenineo,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please note that as of today the compatible version of WooCommerce is 3.4.2. The latest version of WooCommerce is 3.4.3. I see that on your website you are using WooCommerce version 3.4.3. In that regards please downgrade from WooCommerce 3.4.3 to version 3.4.2. Please note that before releasing any plugin update we have to make sure that it’s compatible with our products. This is to make sure to minimise the probability of something going wrong with customer website because of plugin update. We may not instantly release the update from our end as compatibility test takes some time.

To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

Thanks.

Ok will try that. Do you have specific steps to downgrade without losing my data?

Hi,

You can do the following.

1. Download Woocommerce
  2. Unzip woocommerce.zip
  3. Rename the woocommerce folder to woocommerce-new
  4. Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
  5. Drag and drop the woocommerce-new folder into your plugins directory.
  6. Upon completion, rename the previous woocommerce folder to woocommerce-prev.
  7. Rename woocommerce-new to woocommerce.
  8. Delete the woocommerce-prev folder.

As always, please don’t forget to create full backup of your site before doing this.

Thanks

Ok I have downgraded but the issues still happens

This url is an example of where it should change

Hey @joenineo,

You’re still using X 6.0.4. Please update to the latest of X and Cornerstone first. Follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

Then, switch to the parent theme and check if the issue persists. It’s important you do this before we continue troubleshooting.

Thanks.

Again your support is OUTSTANDING!!!

All working now, so simple. WIll make sure I keep an eye on when plugins can or can’t be upgraded.

Thanks again

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.