Woocommerce needs a bit of love

HI,

i think woocommerce needs a bit of love.

What i mean by that is there are missing options for woocomers that other themes has and i think it would be wonderful to have on X theme.

On the shopping page would be nice having a Show dropdown option so the customer can choose how many items to display on one page:

On the shopping page would be nice having a option to select grid view or list view for displaying the items:

Grid:

List:

Having a quick view option would be nice for users most themes have this option:

The woocomers cart information navbar menu is missing a dropdown hover window showing whats in the cart :

im coming from porto theme and the options that I listed here is the only reason im not switching my theme to X for my woocommerce shop.

i dont know if i just missed those option in X if so where can i find them?

Hi,

You are right, these options are not available in X theme.

This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

You might want to check essential grid plugin that comes bundled with theme. You can fully customize it according to your needs.

Demos

Docs
https://www.themepunch.com/essgrid-doc/essential-grid-documentation/

Thanks!

would be nice if you could add it to your list of feature requests

Hi,

We have already added this to our list of feature request.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.