Woocommerce Navigation Missing

Hi All,

I’m a bit stuck and hoping someone can please help.

I have the latest version of X installed (not Pro) and am using the Ethos theme.

I have installed X Child Theme and have created a custom woocommerce.php file, to show my Main Sidebar at the top of my Store main page.

In doing so, my Navigation links at the top of my Single Product page have disappeared. These are the links that quickly link the use back to the Shop or the user can click a left/right arrow, to navigate to the previous/next product.

Here is the custom code I have in my woocommerce.php file:

<?php // ============================================================================= // VIEWS/INTEGRITY/WOOCOMMERCE.PHP // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // WooCommerce page output for Integrity. // ============================================================================= ?> <?php get_header(); ?>
<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
<?php woocommerce_content(); ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>

The code works exactly as expected but is there a way I can get my Navigation links back and have my Main Sidebar appear below the Navigation links?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

UPDATE:

I’ve found the solution!

Anyone interested in this, you need to add the following code to the woocommerce.php file you create in your Child theme:

<?php if ( x_is_product() ) : ?>
      <?php x_ethos_entry_top_navigation(); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>

Thanks,

Chris

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Glad to hear that and thanks for sharing. :slight_smile: