Woocommerce lightbox doesn't work anymore

Hi,
I’ve just updated X from 4.6.4 to 5.1 but I have woocommerce version 2.6.14 (too much customization to update for now)
Now lightbox doesn’t work anymore, on product pages (check product image or “Spese di spedizione” link, or “ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER” button)

I also use lightbox/colorbox plugin that works well on the whole site (check “ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER” on home page for example) EXCEPT on product pages!

Can you help me? Revert to 5.0 woo lightbox function?
Thanks

Hey there,

In this case, you will need to revert to the old version of X using your backup. The new version was updated to support WooCommerce 3 which was a major update. It’s not compatible to the old versions anymore. Please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195 for the latest supported versions.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for your answer… So no other clues to heading me to the right place where woo commerce files you have modified are located?

Thanks again

Regretfully, no. That would be outside the scope of our support as there are lots of changes because it is a major update.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.