Woocommerce Issues

Hi Guys,

I have woocommerce installed on my site and I’ve tried every possible solution from support forums online but cant figure out why the products are not showing on the shop page. They all show on individual page though. Also noticed that the shortcodes won’t show either.

Any idea what’s going on? I see issues like this on the forum but no solution works for me.

Thanks!
Ann

Hi Ann,

First, it is best to check if you are using updated theme and plugins. Make sure that the plugins are the one compatible with the theme. See this:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

If that was all settled and the issue persists, let’s try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also make sure that if you have caching, clear cache checking. If it is still not resolved, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Lely,

I have the latest theme and all latest plugins. I disabled all plugins except for woocommerce – cleared my cache but the shop is still not displaying any products. I have not had any issues with any other x-theme site with woocommerce.

I’ll send FTP info in a secure note.

Ann

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your admin account as well?

Thanks.

Hi Thai,

I’m pretty sure the issue is on my end and not the theme. A lot of conflicts on the backend so I decided to start all over.

Thanks so much though!

Ann

Hi There,

Sure, just check with your hosting provider and make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x to avoid any incompatibility issues.

Thanks!