Woocommerce icon not displaying on logged in menu

Hi there,

I have two menus for my website, one that displays to logged out users and one that is displayed to logged in users.

I, have enabled the woocommerce icon in the nav bar however it only displays on the logged out menu and does not display on the logged in menu. Can you please let me know what I need to do so that it displays on both menus.

my website is www.bbclub.com.au

Many thanks in advance,
Naomi

Hi there,

WordPress does not have a feature to use separate menus for logged in and logged out users. I wonder how you managed to do that? If you used the plugin you need to contact the plugin developer and if you used the hooks of the WordPress you should know that the Woocommerce Cart is added only on the Primary Menu Location and if you set the other menu to another place you need a customization to make the icon show for that other menu.

We will need more information about your setup to be able to give you additional help. Also kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.