WooCommerce glitch

Hi Themeco team,

Since last week the order my Woocommerce plugin has taken are shown as cancelled. However;

1. PayPal has still taken payment
  2. On contacting the customers, they have not cancelled the order
  3. The customer hasn’t received an order confirmation

This is what the plugin shows > https://www.screencast.com/t/hQkJopp44

Please can you help?

Hi There,

May I know which version of WooCommerce plugin you’re using? It should be 3.4.2 since X/Pro is compatible with this vesion only.

Please also follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issues persist.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Thai,

I am on version 3.4.5 - should I revert to version 3.4.2? How’s the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Cheryl

Hi There,

• Please download the WooCommerce plugin version 3.4.2 to your computer first: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/woocommerce.3.4.2.zip

• After that extract this file and rename the folder of this file to: woocommerce.new

• Then upload this folder to this directory /wp-content/plugins/ by using the FileZilaor login to yourCPanel`

• Next step is rename the /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce directory to /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce.old

• Finally, rename the /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce.new directory to /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.