Woocommerce gallery images disappearing

Hello there,

The gallery images that display in the woocommerce single product page disappear after maybe 5 seconds of the page loading up, we had issues before with some of the new features in woocommerce when we upgraded and therefore disabled those features (zoom, lightbox, slider) in the child theme. The images then displayed as they had previously, as I said, only to disappear after a few moments later.

Do you have any suggestions?

Best,

Team Zendo

Hello Zendo,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL so we can take a closer look? Please make sure you are using compatible version of WooCommerce. You can refer our version compatibility guide:

Thanks.

Hey @zendoproducts,

I understand that it is frustrating. But, we have given the code that reverts to the previous display to other users also without issues so the code could not be the cause of this issue. Also note that the provided code is a customization and we normally don’t support issues arising from custom code.

We need to ensure that this issue is caused by X or the code so please do the following and we’ll investigate.

1. If you’re using a caching plugin, purge all caches and deactivate all third party plugins.
  2. Remove all customizations except the code that removes the zoom, lightbox, and slider.
  3. Give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thank you for cooperation.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and investigated the issue. I found out that WooCommerce Additional Variation Images plugin is causing the issue. I have temporarily deactivated the plugin and the issue in the mentioned page is gone.

Please check your site now.

Have you bumped this thread? I checked and confirmed that the issues are gone as @RueNel said. Is there any other issues we need to check?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Seems to work fine now, thanks for checking and the prompt responses.

Best
Team zendo

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.