Woocommerce filter count for attributes doesn't update properly

Hi,

I set two “filter by attributes” widget in my sidebar but the count doesn’t show the right amount of products.

As you can see in the screens, I have 26 products with attribute NUOVO and 1, 2, 18, 6 products with attributes ARDESIA, ARGENTO, BIANCO and NERO but in the shop page I can only see 5 products for NUOVO and 1, 2, 4 and 3 for the colors.

I checked your forum for any solutions and I only found one for a similar problem but I can’t fix mine.

Can you please help me?

Also… How can I delete those brackets around the count number in COLORE and CONDIZIONI?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

P.S.: you’ll find a login in the secure note, in case you need to check the site

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Yeah, I totally forgot the url, duh… :man_facepalming:t3:

I’ll attache the url on a secure note. Thanks again :slight_smile:

The provided credentials doesn’t work. Please check.

Please check for the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

Ok, I tried to fix cleaning cache multiple times and deactivating plugins but nothing changed… I’m not using any cahce plugin or CDN. I need CSS and JS, but anyway they doesn’t interfere with this widget. I’m not using any template.

I’m attaching you my user id and pass. Can you please check?

Thanks

Hi There,

I tried to check all settings and it seems correct. Since you are using and on the widget logic, I visit some product to see if it fits on that category and it’s correct. This is a known issue on woocommerce way back 2014: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/6583 but has been patch already. The theme did not customize this widget part. If this issue is not part of any plugins related to woocommerce, try setting up a staging server. Then switch to default wordpress theme there. Let’s see if this is coming from woocommerce itself. Also try to use the Woocommerce version 3.1.1

Let us know how this goes.

Hi,

this site is for a client of mine and I’m responsible only for design and customization. I was hoping the problem was easier to fix…

Honestly I don’t know if I can proceede the way you suggested me (since this is not my personal site) but I’ll obviously recommend my client to try this way.

I’ll let you know if I resolve the issue.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi There,

You’re welcome! We really want you to solve this issue, but we need to find first we’re the issue is coming. If the issue is not coming from the theme, we need to forward it to the plugin developer. Yes, woocommerce is an approve plugin, we have some style customization, but any issues regarding it’s functionality is best to forward to the original developer.

Hi,

so… apparently the problem fixed itself. I don’t know how. I didn’t do any mods or change, just deleted two product from my store, anything else.

I’m sorry I can’t point you how to fix this sort of issues for future support request :frowning:

Anyway, thanks again for all your interest :slight_smile:

That’s okay, we can look into it again when it appears, and you’re always welcome :wink:

1 Like