Woocommerce fatal error with Cornerstone 3.0.1/X6.0.1

Cornerstone 3.0.1 and X 6.0.1, the following error with WC 2.6.14 on Woocommerce pages with archives. I did not see any notes on WC support, is the error due to X no longer supporting older versions of Woocommerce?

2018/03/03 20:58:32 [error] 24#24: *169132 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_loop_prop() in /testsite/site/wp-content/themes/x/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php:13
Stack trace:
#0 /testsite/site/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(203): include()
#1 /testsite/site/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(803): wc_get_template(‘loop/pagination…’)
#2 /testsite/site/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): woocommerce_pagination(’’)
#3 /testsite/site/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array)
#4 /testsite/site/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /testsite/site/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(388): do_action(‘woocommerce_aft…’)
#6 /testsite/site/wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/renew/woocommerce.php(16): woocommerce_content()
#7 /testsite/site/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/view-routing.php(182):” while reading response header from upstream, client: 82.181.208.123, server: dokkv20test.demo.site, request: “GET /vuokraa-vene/helsinki/ HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://127.0.0.1:20041”, host: "test.site

Hello There,

Thanks for opening a new thread. Please keep in mind that the latest version X 6.0.1 supports WooCommerce 3.2.3. If you are using an older version of WooCommerce, you will have to update to the latest version first and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

OK, I suspected as much but did not find a mention about the version.

Hi there,

We will update the version compatibility article as soon as the new releases are on the automatic upgrade channel:

Thank you.

OK, so I updated Woocommerce to 3.2.6 so my configuration is now X6.0.1/Cornerstone 3.0.1/WC3.2.6.
So still seeing the same error:

2018/03/04 16:01:22 [error] 26#26: *39561 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_loop_prop() in /testsite/site/wp-content/themes/x/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php:13
Stack trace:
#0 /testsite/site/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(209): include()
#1 /testsite/site/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(877): wc_get_template(‘loop/pagination…’)
#2 /testsite/site/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): woocommerce_pagination(’’)
#3 /testsite/site/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array)
#4 /testsite/site/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /testsite/site/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(475): do_action(‘woocommerce_aft…’)
#6 /testsite/site/wp-content/themes/x/framework/views/renew/woocommerce.php(16): woocommerce_content()
#7 /testsite/site/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/view-routing.php(182):” while reading response header from upstream, client: 82.181.208.123, server: dokkv20test.demo.site, request: “GET /en/yacht-charter/helsinki/ HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://127.0.0.1:20041”, host: "test.site

Hello There,

Please disable your debug mode first. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

And then go to X > Launch > Options > WooCommerce > Shop. Make sure that the Post per page option is set to at least 12. And select the number of columns too.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

No, it does not as I had those settings already.
Adn, btw, with 6.x, there is no more “Launch”, it now seems to be called “Theme options” (which I guess are the same also via the customizer?).

I tested however to set the product count to 12 (when there are more than 12 products on the page) and then there is actually an other error, only 2 rows (6 products) show up on the shop page instead of the 12 expected and pagination as expected fails.

mmmm… I am not sure if that is the case but as the X 6 now supports Woocommerce version 3.3.X as mentioned in the Changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-x-6-0-0

I think that the changes in the template files are curated for that version and that is why you get such errors on WC 3.2.X

Would you please do the test for us and update the Wooxommerce to version 3.3.X and get back to us with the result?

Thank you.

Hi, yes, updating to 3.3.3 fixed the issue so it seems that 6.0.1 is not compatible with WC versions prior to 3.3.x.

Yes that could be it. Is your site working with out errors now?
If there’s anything else, we can help you with, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.