Woocommerce error in Pro

We are getting an error in WooCommerce with your theme. It says:

pro/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php version 2.3.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.2.0

I have updated the template on our end, but it needs to really be fixed in the theme so that it’s not an issue on the next update

Thanks

Hey There,

Pro is not compatible with the latest version of the WooCommerce plugin yet.

Please downgrade your WooCommerce plugin to the 3.1.1 version: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195.

Regards!

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

Do you know when it will be compatible with LV ?

Cheers

Hi there,

A fix will be available in the upcoming release. There is no ETA but it should be in a week or two.

Thank you.

What would happen if we followed these instructions: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/fix-outdated-templates-woocommerce/

Could we or do we have to wait?

I couldn’t find any problems with my site but is there something I should look for considering the error message?

Will the Pro update include the new template for the My Account area? The tabbed versus the older version?

Thanks.

-DK

Hi there,

If you’re not getting any issues then you may ignore it. That only checks the version but not the actual compatibility of the file. Example, you can just edit the file and change the version and that’s it, it only checks the version. Another thing is even if you change the version and it matches but you happen to add incompatible code then it will always say it’s compatible but your site is not working due to the code.

The best compatibility check is not matching the version, but manually check if it really cause issues.

Thanks!

Thanks @rad. That sounds logical.

Will the Pro Update include support for the new styling woocommerce comes with for the My Account page?

-DK

Hi there,

Which specific styling, I checked and X theme and Pro should have the same My Account styling and looks clean and okay. Or perhaps are you referring to Woocommerce default styling regardless of theme? They aren’t added, custom templates and styling are added to match the theme.

Thanks!