Woocommerce destroying Envira Lightbox?

Hi,

I have set up Envira Galleries with lightbox views like in this post: http://tillpera.de/akkord-basics-d-dur/

As long the WooCommerce Plugin is not activated everything works fine. But as soon as i activate the store, the lightbox view is destroyed and a click on the media opens the link.
I tried downgrading to the latest compatible version of WooCommerce (3.4.2) and made sure that its WooCommerce producing the problem by deactivating the plugins one-by-one.

Of course i cleared the cache etc.
Also i have tried to refresh the link via “media link” in the gallery settings

What is the reason for the problem?
How to resolve this?

Hi There,

Which version of Envira plugin you’re using?

I couldn’t replicate this issue on my end.

Could you please try updating your WooCommerce plugin to the version 3.4.3?

Let us know how it goes!

As i said i am using the most up-to-date version of Woocommerce. And also tried the 3.4.2
Envira is on 1.8.3

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi @thai

1. I checked the list and tried out all the latest compatible version and the most up to date of woocommerce
  2. I cleared that cache
  3. not using a cdn
  4. Did that
  5. Did that

Could you have a look on it? :slight_smile:

Hi @Jossstick,

I checked the case and temporarily disabled the Super Cache and Autoptimize plugins, and that showed the error that you are experiencing:

woocommerce.min.js?ver=3.4.3:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: Cookies is not defined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (woocommerce.min.js?ver=3.4.3:1)
    at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

That is a server related issue which you need to contact your hosting service provider. The Woocommerce gave a great documentation regarding this which will help you and I suggest that you share that with your hosting service provider:

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.