WooCommerce Checkout Manager Error

Hi there, I added a field that should display conditionally based on products in the cart. I created the rule and added the products, please see below:

but in the checkout the field shows for all products not just those I added.

Hey,

Please, could you provide to us the WP credentials too?

Thanks John, I updated the details in the secure note above.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly update the theme to version 1.2.6:

If you still have problems after the update kindly get back to us with the exact step by step settings we should follow to recreate the problem. Then we will check the case both on your and our installation to follow up the case.

Thank you for your patience.

Good morning Christopher, thank you for your reply.

Okay, no change after the update I’m afraid. Here’s what we’re doing:

1. Adding a new field in the Checkout Manager. It’s a radio button that states “Please check to confirm that you understand delivery takes an average of 10-14 days.”
  2. This field should only show on certain products that ship from China, so we go to the new field in the Checkout Manager and click ‘Options’ and then ‘Conditional’ - this is where we add the products that this field should show for. Any products not selected here shouldn’t display this field. However, it doesn’t work as the field shows for all products on the site.

I hope that this helps!

Thanks again.

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us with the details steps. I also could reproduce the same case in my installation.

I reported this to our development team. If they find it is a bug it will be listed as a bug report and you will need to wait for upcoming releases to have a fix regarding that.

If we get extra information from our developers which needs to be shared with you we will inform you here.

Thank you for taking time and report this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.