WooCommerce Checkout 503 Bug

Hey,

I just wanted to let you know about a bug I’ve spotted that’s still in your theme… just in case you’re not aware.

In this topic, they mentioned that they were getting a 503 error on the Checkout Page - eventually I think you put it down to incompatability with the latest WooCommerce Update.

However, I’ve just had a very similar issue, getting a 503 error on the Checkout page. In the end, I found that the page loaded when I unlinked the ‘Terms & Conditions’ page from the WooCommerce settings. I checked your KB Compatability Article and noticed that the version of WC I was on was supposedly okay.

The ‘Terms and Conditions’ page was built using the Pro Content Editor, with a V2 Text element. My workaround was simply to copy the content out, and paste this into the standard WordPress page editor, re-linked the T&C Page, and it all loaded okay.

Just thought I’d let you know in case this isn’t already logged.

Thanks and have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello There,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will be logging your feedback to our issue tracker so that our developers will be made aware and would do further compatibility testing.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.