Woocommerce Archive category

Hi, It says the theme does not have archive file for woocomerce.

The shop is not working properly either.

And the product page under the category does not pull anything.

I have tried the permalinks and spend almost a full day to display the products.
I came to a conclusion that the page does not exist. It seems it’s called archive and it’s related to woocommerce. Another pluguin said Xthem does not have one.
There has to be a native page where there is a code to pull products under categories. That seems to be broken.

Could you please help? I can’t see the products.

PS. I have activated a WP native theme and the problem goes away. So it is a theme related problem. Deactivated all plugins but WC as well.

What a waste of time… if there is no image, it does not show up… :disappointed:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
I think you have two different page named as Shop. I can see the products are coming fine on Shop-2 page.

Can you please check woo-commerce setting which page is assigned to the shop.

The category page is working fine with products.

Let us know if that helps!

Thank you for your time! Yes, there are two shops now. As I wrote before you, please pass the information that with no image, we don’t see the product. It took me over a day do figure it out, in a big and dangerous thing of changing the site. WP themes 2015 would show the product with no images.

I always used X theme blindly. But I have had so many problems with all the changes with x theme and cornerstone that I will consider picking safer themes.

Now, I upgraded the cornerstone and messed up with a whole bunch of things. We can’t afford spending hours or days fixing buggy themes. Sorry.

Hi Glauber,

First of all, please consider that our theme does not have any problem showing the shop product images. I personally tested that with my installation.

This must be a case on your installation which you should bear with us so we can find the reason. Please follow the steps below after you have a complete backup of your website:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information. In this case, the X version should be 6.1.5 and the Cornerstone should be 3.1.5 and the Woocommerce should be 3.4.1
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

I a so sorry for the lack of patience. I am not the only one to complain about cornestones. We came from loving and awe… to damn it! It took a few years between the two.
Now the cornestone does not launch and the menus are not working on the page I used cornestone. if I just use a page with bootstrap, the menu works.
As for the WC and X, sorry, I deactivated all plugins, and the problem was still there. I used 2015 theme and then I saw the shop with the products.
If cornerstone is getting to be so big that is a hassle to deal with, we all know the answer.
X came from be the theme n.1 to NO second to - damn it! Another problem, another day wasting after the soluitions.
I updated cornerstone, and as soon as it was new, there was a new already.

Hi,

I understand the frustrations, upon checking I can see that you are using incompatible version of X and Cornerstone.

Cornerstone 3.0.4 should go with X 6.0.4 and the latest version as of now are

X 6.1.5 
Cornerstone 3.1.5

Please update X and Cornertsone to latest version (X 6.1.5, Cornerstone 3.1.5)
Then clear your plugin cache, browser cache and system cache.

Don’t forget to backup your site and review our changelog before updating.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.