WooCommerce and PayPal Incorrect Product Amounts

Hi,
We have WooCommerce and PayPal integrated together. Payment is making its way through okay, but the quantity of products ordered is not coming through okay. We use PayPal to print up our shipping order, so it’s key to have it be correct. How can I go about fixing this?

The amount of money seems to be ok, but the number of product comes out incorrectly. It was itemized before, but now it’s in 1 row and it does not make any sense.

Screenshot 16 is from the website, screenshot 17 is how it comes out on PayPal. Screenshot 20 is how it use to come out before we started to have issues.

Hello @DzinePOD,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon checking the website and as it’s been mentioned that you are using X Theme version 4.6.4. However I noticed that you are using latest version of WooCommerce 3.2.5. As of now supported and compatible version of WooCommerce is 3.1.1. Now in your case even if you decide to downgrade WooCommerce, it may still cause hiccups because you are using old version of X Theme. It seems that it’s a live website and because of that I am not in a position to perform troubleshooting. In that regards I would highly suggest you to setup staging server and in that first downgrade WooCommerce to the supported version and see if that resolves the problem. In case you continue to see the problem, try updating X Theme. You can refer our theme update guide for further instruction on updating theme and plugins:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.