Woocommerce 3.4.5

There are numerous bugs with Woocommerce 3.4.5 and the PRO. I’m getting the following error when trying to checkout:
(I removed my URL for privacy)

2018-09-21T12:18:32-05:00 CRITICAL Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function pro_theme_migration(), 1 passed in /public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /public/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/migration.php:149
Stack trace:
#0 /public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): pro_theme_migration(’’)
#1 /public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /public/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /public/wp-content/plugins/show-single-variations-premium/iconic-woo-show-single-variations.php(1317): do_action(‘switch_theme’)
#4 /public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): JCK_WSSV->on_variation_save(66224)
#5 /public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array)
#6 /public/wp-includes/plugin.php(453)

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! The latest X/Pro theme compatible WooCommerce version is 3.4.2 as you can see here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

You can download the exact version from the following link (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/advanced/).

Also check your PHP version running on your server and make sure to use PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any incompatibility issues.

Hope that helps.

I’m still getting the same error with Woocommerce 3.4.2. PHP version 7.2 / tried it with PHP version 7.1, still didn’t work.

When I removed the pro_theme_migration function and overwrote the migration.php file in the parent theme, I stopped getting the error. It’s not letting me overwrite it in my child theme.

Hi There,

Please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.