Woocomerce Shop Page not showing up

Hi!

We are loving the theme!

We were looking for a theme that supported woocomrce. We saw Integrity and loved it!
Just installed Woocomerce, and created a product.
When we go to ‘pages’ there is a “page named ‘shop’ and it is defined as the " Shop Page”, but when we click view, it loads the homepage… we don’t have a clue what might be going on here…

Also, how do I see a single product ?

If I go to the single product I created, I don’t see a “View product” button…
http://local.youveda.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1810&action=edit

We just want to acommplish the same as integrity example shop single, and archive page :slight_smile:

Please help!

Hi there,

You are using an old version of the theme which is not compatible with version 3.3.3 of Woocommerce which you currently have installed on your website.

Please back up your website completely and update the theme to version 6.0.4 and the Cornerstone to version 3.0.4.

Thank you.

Ok I will try that, thank you!

Let us know how it goes!

Hi guys,

I did the follwing steps:

1. Did an entire backup of the site, as you suggested.
  2. Updated x theme by going to Themes > Update X
  3. Deactivated and deleted Woocommerce
  4. Installed and activated Woocommerce
  5. Created a product.

Then I went to the shop page, and I could see a “The shop” title, but no content showing… at least, I couldn’t even did this before… I found a post that said that when this happens I need to save the permalinks, so I did.

Now I am on the same place I was before.
I go the shop page, and I am redirected to the homepage.

Besides that, If I see an individual product, I see the blog page…

Is it possible that you can have a quick look and tell me what could be going on ?
I really need to put hands on working the shop of this site.

I aldready gave you the credentials.

Post: https://www.zigpress.com/2015/10/25/woocommerce-products-not-showing-on-your-shop-page/

Bests, Bruno.

Thanks for the great support you give.

Hi Bruno,

When I go to your shop page i redirects me to the homepage.

Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks

Ok Paul,

Thanks for that. I will try that!

Yes indeed! I deactivated all plugins and now is working prefectly.

Thank you so much!

How do I set this post as “resolved” ?

Just one more thing…

When I edit with Cornerstone the shop page, and I click “add section” nothing is added to the content.

Am I missing something? We would ilke to include come content before the “products grid”.

Don’t worry, I have already find out a post with this information!

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct your other issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.