WooCheckout Editor/Manager Conditional Products in Cart Field Too Narrow

Hi, we’re trying to set conditions for checkout extra fields using your Checkout Editor but the product field is incredibly narrow to the point that you can’t see anything in it and thus cannot set the conditional products. Can you assist with this?

Hi,

Thank you for writing in!

We need to check this problem better, so, if you could post some logins details in a secure note and we`d be happy to take a look.

P.S: You can search by “secure note” on this article if you don`t know about this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/themeco-support-overview/288

Secure note with login has been added. Additionally, I figured out that if you click on one of these tiny fields and hold the delete key, it “deletes” whitespace and opens the column up so you can actually see what it says. However, there is yet another bug - conditional products do not actually seem to work.

If I add a field and set the Conditional option to only show the field if Product A is in the cart, the field will show no matter what product is in the cart.

Hi there,

The question changed a little bit so we need to first check the functionality case before the CSS stuff. Would you please kindly get back to us in a secure note the URL of your website? As we now have only User/Pass but don’t know which URL to choose.

Also kindly change the theme of the website to something other than X and see if the problem goes away.

Thank you.

URL is co50.com.

I’ve never seen a theme affect anything in the admin in my years of developing WP sites, but I switched to Twenty Sixteen to ensure that is still the case - yes, the issue persists.

Hi there,

You’re right, it’s not theme related. It can be fixed by CSS but it should be added to the plugin since the theme’s CSS is only limited to the theme.

You should contact the plugin author and see if they can fix it.

Thanks!

OK - I’ve contacted the plugin author (that’s you). Now what? Are we going to get somewhere with this? Can we move onto the “figure out what’s wrong” phase?

Hi there,

Ah, sorry about that, my understanding of the term is mixed up. Yes, I already forwarded this to our developer for further checking.

It’s not due to the checkout editor plugin or the theme, the issue is caused by WP Real Media Library. I went ahead and deactivated.

Thanks!

Dude - first off, please do not deactivate plugins without our consent. We’re running a live site here. That plugin is there for a reason.

Second, that plugin has nothing to do with your WooCommerce Checkout Editor not functioning properly with conditional products. You may have solved the appearance issue - but I already found a workaround for that without deactivating any plugins. However, the more major issue, your plugin not working on conditional products - that’s still broken. Can we figure out what’s going on?

Hi There,

Please clone your site to a staging environment in order that we can help you troubleshoot.

Thank you

Is this a joke? No. I paid for support. I expect reasonable support…without having to pay the expense and spend the time cloning my website into a staging environment. Instead, could you look into your Checkout Editor plugin and determine where the bug may exist and then let me know if there is a workaround or fix coming? Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.