Woo upgrade, order page not working

hello,
i just update all plugins, etc.

the default order page is NOT the same, if I disable X.
to be specific on 1 item, you can’t add a custom note, IF X is enable.

Why is that? HOw to fix?
thanks

sorry… not the customer checkout page, BUT the backend page:

woo > Orders = the main page you see to view orders.

IF I disable, X, then the layout, etc. is all different.
another example:

the last column is Actions:
WITH X enabled: those buttons don’t work… you click and nothing happens.
with X disabled, those buttons (really icons) will work?

what to do?

this solved one problem…

.woocommerce-product-gallery.woocommerce-product-gallery–with-images.woocommerce-product-gallery–columns-4.images {
opacity: 1 !important;
}

ALSO, why is this no longer working:
// remove single product image link
function custom_themify_single_product_image_html( $html, $post_id ) {
return get_the_post_thumbnail( $post_id, apply_filters( ‘single_product_large_thumbnail_size’, ‘shop_single’ ) );
}
add_filter(‘woocommerce_single_product_image_html’, ‘custom_themify_single_product_image_html’, 10, 2);

did that filter get removed?

Hi Larry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Have you updated the WooCommerce plugin to the latest version 3.8.1? please be advised that the latest supported version of WooCommerce with our theme is 3.7.1 (see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195). This might be causing the issue. Try downgrading the WooCommerce plugin and see if this resolves the problems you’re having.

You can download the previous version from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/advanced/

Let us know how this goes!

I’m asking, so the menu not working correctly, you are saying that is because I have woo 3.8 vs 3.7?

Can you address my other questions?

Hello Larry,

The latest release only supports WooCommerce 3.7.1. We are still testing with the stable release of WooCommerce 3.8.x.
Before address your other query, can you please clear your plugin cache or at least temporarily disable WP Fastest Cache plugin? It seems that the old cached version of the site’s resource was loaded and not the latest code from the update. If possible, please provide us access so we can temporarily disable the caching plugin and activate it after we address your issue.

Thank you.

I think its mostly all good now. Apparently, I had some custom code written a long time ago, in the functions file that was causing some issue? OR I did disable WP fastest cache…

There is some odd/bad font/styles/little layout issues to deal with…
Do you have a page link for tweaking/styling WOO site in X?

thanks

Hey Larry,

To your question:

The quickest way to know this is to switch to the parent theme and check if the issue persists. If the issue is fixed, you’ll know that the issue is coming from the child theme. If the issue is coming from the child theme and you didn’t write the custom codes yourself, please hire a WordPress developer to fix the custom codes.

Regretfully, we don’t have any for that. But, modifying X styles would be the same for all websites.

1. Use the browser’s element inspector to get the appropriate selectors. Check out the articles below for some guidance:
  1. Insert your custom code in X/Pro > Theme Options > CSS.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.