Woo Commerce template support

I realize that you guys do your best to keep up the wooCommerce template themes compatbility and I seem to have a few that are outdated and do not work with the X Theme. So how do I know what WC theme version is the latest that is compatible with X-Theme? I am currently running WC V 3.2.2 and x-theme 6.0.4. The TEMPLATE section of system status is saying that I have a few out of date. I am not sure if I am reading this correctly but it seems it has something to do with the Child theme.

I am having an issue with the way that WC is displaying the images for a product and I suspect that it is because of this problem with eh WC templates and X-Theme. At least this is part of my troubleshooting process.

Issue can be scene here: https://askaricollection.com/product/andrea-skirt-smoke/

Many thanks,
Houston

Hello Houston,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

We maintain a version compatibility guide that’s in public domain and something our customers can take a look. Here is the link:

As per our version compatibility guide I see that the supported version of WooCommerce is 3.3.3. Please see under Approved Plugin list. As you are using version 3.2.2, I suggest you to please update WooCommerce to the most recent version and that should fix the template problem. I am sharing link to our theme and plugin update guide that you can refer to update plugins and themes:

Clicking on the link you have shared is giving me 404 error page. Can you please confirm the URL again?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.