Woo commerce PHP out of date

Hello,

Could you please shed some light on the following issues I’m having while trying to setup the online shop:

Also the format displaying is a little out of whack any way to mould this easy in settings.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please note that the latest supported version of woocommerce is Version: 3.1.1

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/archive/3.1.1.zip

You need to downgrade your woocommerce plugin

Thanks

Thank you :slight_smile: Heres what fixed my problem:

Go to the following address and download the woocommerce version supported by X theme that you are currently on:

Disable current woocommerce installation through plugin manager (plugin.php)
Install woocommerce compatible version via plugin install (or ftp copy and paste)
Activate version installed and delete previous version in that sequence
Final step copy the default template from wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/[path-to-file-showing-in-woocommerce-status-report] and paste it in your theme folder found at: wp-content/themes/woocommerce/[path-to-file]
(Overide via ftp client)

Walla All the errors disappear after running status under woocommerce !

This way you don’t loose any settings you have changed prior to realizing you have to downgrade the woocommerce version.

Thanks again Paul!

I’m glad that you were able to sort it out. Thanks for sharing your experience. :slight_smile:

Hello,

Please shed some light on the following:

There is further issues with this setup. After doing the above everything seems fine. However when trying to install additional plugins like moneris payment gateway to the checkout I keep getting the error that woo commerce is not installed!! right but it is and it won’t reflect any changes when the supporting moneris plugin is added.

Heres what i tried:
I tried to manually update the wordpress again so i can get it into and install state and then downgrade with the above method again with a downloadable file. This gave me a limit exceeded ini error.

Next I tried to add the woo commerce on top of the current setup via the pluggins library it installed fine
but when activating it gave me the following error ( I think it may have to do with the previous version sitting on my server i think anyway) :slight_smile:

Please help as i need to get this shop going soon. Appreciate it in advance!

Hi There,

You have to deactivate the latest version first, after that activate the older version.

Regards!

GET WOO COMMERCE LATEST VERSION WORKING!!
Heres what solved it for me:

Disabled the 3.1.0 version, enabled the latest 3.2.5 version and updated the database as instructed (make sure to backup site just incase something doesn’t come out right in your setup)

After making the changes to the files described above my x theme is now working with the latest woo-commerce with no errors in status report.

Woo hoo Awesome guys thanks a lot! Thought at first this wasn’t possible but must be a manual way of getting new versions of woo-commerce working with x theme by replacing the dependent files in the older version and then installing the new woo-commerce and updating the database… well it worked for me anyway!!

Thank you :slight_smile:
Appreciate all the help!

Thanks for letting us know and you’re most welcome. :slight_smile:

With the exception of a few settings including native image size in woo settings. This can be achieved via functions.php as a work around.

Other than that running pretty smooth.

Cheers!

It’s good to know that.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Im Glad!

I just did its an endless destination to code heaven :joy:

**Note for this example i reverted my woocommerce to 3.1.0 to ensure none of the new issues i am having were with this previous thread, this thread is proven to be successful now on to the next one :smirk:
Thank you

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.