Woo commerce error help

Hi there. One of my clients is trying to place ads with Google, but they are getting rejected because of the following error: [21-Sep-2018 00:50:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_get_loop_prop() in /home2/standuq3/public_html/emergencywaterwell/wp-content/themes/x/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php on line 13

I don’t speak that language… :). Is this something that you could possibly help take care of? I would so very much appreciate it.

Hello @Lorie,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looks like you are using quite an old version of WooCommerce 2.6.11. As of today the supported version of WooCommerce is 3.4.2. Please update WooCommerce to the supported version and let us know how it goes.

You can download supported version of WooCommerce from following source.

Thanks.

I’m sorry - I don’t understand how to update the woocommerce plug-ins. I didn’t realize they were out of date because they clearly don’t make it easy to know like the other plugins I use do. Can you please provide more specific instructions? Thanks.

Lorie

Hello @Lorie,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I suggest you to please take a look at our update guide on instructions for updating plugins.

For more specific help, please take a look at following resource. Please take a look:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.