Woo commerce custom design

Hi Support I have a question regarding woo commerce. I got a design that I want to implement on pro https://www.screencast.com/t/MvLTqnA1Wl4 is this possible with using pro theme. I want to check before I transfer x theme to pro. Please advice

Hey @marketingman,

Regretfully, that layout is not possible out of the box. Custom development would be required to both X and Pro.

Thanks.

do we have a doc or a guide which file can we edit to achieve the design. among the 4 layout which will be closer to our design if we customize it thanks

Hello @marketingman,

Thanks for updating the thread.

As of now we don’t maintain a developmental workflow for users. It becomes a bit difficult to maintain workflow as each project is unique in nature and may require different set of customizations. However, we have published best practices guide that will definitely help you to achieve the desired layout. I suggest you to please refer the following documentation:

Looking at the screenshot, I think Integrity stack comes closest. You can start development using Integrity stack.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.