Woo Commerce Category Titles

Could you tell me how to get rid of the “False” in the top area of the page, or tell me what it’s for at least how to change it.

Also could you help me with changing the size of the category titles, and get rid of the number of products, or sub categories that’s displayed next to the title e.g. (4)

Hi there,

For the Woocommerce Categories kindly go to Products > Product Categories and select the category in question and add proper value to the Archive Title:

If you are talking about the Main Shop Title and not the Product Categories you need to go to X > Launch > Options > {Name of the Stack you Use} and add proper value for the Shop Title:

For the product count question kindly follow this:

You will need to add the code mentioned in the article above to the functions.php file of your Child Theme.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.