Woo Checkout Editor Not Displaying on Frontend

Hi,

I have added some custom checkout fields on the ‘Extra’ tab of Woo Checkout Editor (WooCommerce -> Checkout Editor) and it shows up in the backend fine as well as the email notification, but on the frontend it displays just an empty table.

I have the most up-to-date version of X as well.

Here is a screenshot of the issue. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please try testing for a plugin conflict by disabling your 3rd party plugins.

Also if you have a child theme, switch to your parent theme to see if there’s any conflict with your child theme.

If you require further assistance, please provide us with your login credentials in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am using X parent theme and I have tried Twenty Seventeen as well and the table is still empty. I have updated the core plugins we can and disabled what I could that is not mandatory to the functionality of the website.

Some extra investigation would be appreciated.

Hi @Launch48,

It appears to be working on my end.

The additional information appears below the billing address.

Perhaps it’s your browser cache? Or is it a different form? But I compared it in the admin and it matches the fields.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

It works fine on the front end of the checkout, but if you go to order history via account or the confirmation page after ordering it’s blank.

Hi @Launch48,

Thanks for the clarification.

I can confirm this issue on my installation. I’ll add this to our issue tracker but the data should still be viewable in the admin for all orders. Unfortunately, I can’t provide any temporary workaround.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.