Woo Checkout Editor conflict with woocommerce

Woo Checkout Editor is conflicting with the front end address updates. I disable the plugin and updates work fine on the front end. There is no support page so I wondered if it was one of apex’s plugins?

Hi @wicara,

I tried to replicate the issue that you mentioned but I am not certain what exact steps to take in order to replicate it.

Would you mind providing more info about this issue so that we can check it?

Thank you.

ok I will set up an account for you but, go to the front end and click my account. go to addresses and click edit address change address and click save. With woo checkout editer enabled this save from the front end fails. When i disable the plugin this saves. I would like to be able to keep the checkout editor running.

Hello @wicara,

I’ve installed and activated the Woo Checkout Editor plugin on my local installation but couldn’t replicate the issue.

• Woo Checkout Editor v2.2.0
  • WooCommerce v3.5.2

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
  4. Rollback WooCommerce plugin to the version 3.5.2: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rollback/

Let us know how it goes!

no plugin conflicts with only woocommerce and conerstone on still persisted, origional theme same issues everything latest version. would like some one to have a look before I roll back to the previous woocommerce as it should work with the current version no, 3.6.2 ?

Hey @wicara,

In my test site, I have the latest version of WooCommerce, Woo Checkout Editor, X and Cornerstone but I also couldn’t replicate the issue even exactly following your Woo Checkout Editor setup.

With that said, we need that you copy your site to a staging server so we could investigate further without third-party plugins. Please give us access to the staging site’s WP Admin and cPanel in a Secure Note

Thanks.

credentials removed by x staff

Hello @wicara,

I have logged in and tested your site. Yes the changes will not be save. This could be cause by some of the custom PHP you added in your child theme’s functions.php file. We could not test the site using the parent theme since this is a live site. Have you set up any staging site so that we can investigate this further? @Christian_y already have mentioned about a staging site in his response. Staging site is necessary so that we can fully test your site without having to disturb your live site. We would recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any X updates in the staging area, do the customizations and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

Please let us know how it goes.

I tested it with the parent theme last night and it still did the same thing

Hello @wicara,

I will be adding this to our issue trackers so that our developers will be made aware of this issue. This could be a bug or has conflict with another plugin. We will let our developers investigate this further.

Please bear with us. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.