Woo Checkout Editor Conditional Fields Bug

Hi there, can you tell me if the conditional fields bug as mentioned here and here of the Woo Checkout Editor plugin has been fixed?

It is definitely not working on my website. For example, I try to set field “gift message” to appear on the condition of field “Is this a gift?” being set to “Yes”.

Then when it is saved, the select box for “Is this a gift” actually disappears!!

Ideally I would like a checkbox instead of a select box but it doesn’t seem to work with checkboxes either (and I’ve tried value 1).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Also if this was working correctly, isn’t the label also supposed to disappear and reappear with the field?

Hi @seepops,

The specific bug in the thread that you linked has been fixed as \i checked the issue tracker and it is closed already.

Now, the condition tags work in reverse on what you want to achieve. So you need to add the addition for the other field to have current field hidden.

If you still have problems please get back to us with the exact case scenario that you want the options hide/show depending the condition with the login information in the secure note to follow up the case for you.

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply and I’m so confused! How on earth you’re supposed to get your head round it working in reverse is beyond me! It’s not working in my situation. I want the “add a personal message” text field to appear when the “this order is a gift” checkbox is ticked.

Hey @seepops,

I believe @christopher.amirian meant that you applied the condition to the wrong field.

I confirm the conditional still does not work though. Please watch the screencast in the secure note for more details. I’ve added this to the previous report. Regretfully, I’d recommend that you find another solution that works since we could not give an ETA for the fix.

Thank you for understanding and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.