Without having to use margins and padding (which as its function), how do I position elements?

Hi,

Without having to use margins and padding (which as its function), how do I position elements?

Hey @Refresh,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Hi @christian_y,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I want to position elements on the X and Y axis without having to add margins
or padding. In other words, physically move the element with freedom across
sections or containers—inside columns or rows.

Hope this is clear. If not, I will record a quick demo.

Thanks

Hey @Refresh,

I see. Regretfully, that is not a feature offered in X. If you wish to use that method, you will need to use custom CSS. Let us see your design and we’ll guide you through the settings you need to use. I would recommend though that you familiarize yourself with the usage of Cornerstone. Please see our Knowledge Base for the tutorials.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.