With Superfly menu on, can't close Envira lightbox

I have a page with an Envira gallery on it. I’m also using Superfly menu with a menu that slides out from the right. But when I click on an image form Envira that opens in a lightbox, the X button to close out the image lands right over the Superfly menu button. So, when I try to close the lightbox image, it just opens the Superfly menu. You can see it in action here: http://theluckylabs.com/arcmedia/case-study-001-microsoft-treehouse/

Hi There,

Please try adding this custom CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.envirabox-overlay {
    z-index: 9999999;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Unfortunately it didn’t make a difference. :frowning:

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I am another staff checking in. The code is working for me. I can click the lightbox and close it. The X icon to close the lightbox no longer in conflict with SuperFly menu icon. I am sure that you are having a caching issue at the moment. Please clear your caches including your browser cache or better use private browsing mode (incognito mode) and test your site again.

Hope this helps.

It’s working for you on the link I posted above? I’ve tried it in 3 different browsers including Firefox in which I never even visited the site, including incognito mode on all of them and it didn’t work on any of them. :frowning:

Hey @stevelucky-arc,

Try adding !important to the previously given code like this.

.envirabox-overlay {
    z-index: 9999999 !important;
}

Here’s a screencast that it would work.

Hope that helps.

There we go, that did it. Thanks!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.