Window jumps to the middle of the side

Hi guys,

i´ve got one page with a weird behaviour:

The window jumps down to the middle of the page after loading. Seems like a js function, but don´t know of any js added and couldn´t find it. Could it be a effect of the iframe on the page?
See: https://taus-gymnasium.de/service/vertretungsplan/

Some help would be great! Thx

Hi @gehess,

It cannot be the iframe. Yes, it seems like a JS function. Please try to remove all your JS function. Clear cache after and check. See if it goes away. If yes, put back each function one by one so you can see which function is the culprit. Note that while doing this, it’s best that minification is off to make sure you have update files.

Hope this helps.

Still the same issue…

Hi @gehess,

As you are using the Autoptimize, I can not understand which JS file is causing the issue, as all of them are minified and merged by that plugin.

I do understand that you tested the case, but I urge you to follow exactly as I suggest here:

• Change the main theme of the website from the Child Theme to the parent X theme and test the case.
  • Go to X > Theme Options and click the JS icon there, remove any code that might be there, and check the case.
  • Go to the page in question and open up the page using Cornerstone, there also you will see a JS icon at the left section of the screen. Click that and see if there is a code there. If yes, remove it and test the case.
  • Disable all the plugins except the Cornerstone and check the case. If the problem goes away, re-activate them one by one to see which plugin is causing the issue.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.