Widget Shortcode

Hi just to let you know the Widget Shortcode by Hassan Derakhshandeh is creating problems with the new update.

In edit mode it will push all the content above and below the header

Hello @falmouthgamesacademy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I installed Widget Shortcode Hassan Derakhshandeh in my local Pro Theme setup and then added the widget shortcode into the page and things are working fine on my local setup. Having said that, the issue you are facing on your end is related with a 3rd party plugin and providing support for the same falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

That being said, you can try out following solutions:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

As an alternative, you can take a look at following plugins:

Please note that the plugins I have shared is not a official Themeco advice. It’s just a personal input that I have shared with you to help you get started. 3rd party plugins may cause some issues and we won’t be able to provide support in that scenario.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.