Widget rtl issues

Hello, I’ve changed my website’s language for kids .com to Arabic with RTL default. All things are good till now except the widget icons still LTR as in the pic.

In breadcrumbs, “Leave a comment” still in English as well as “submit” button after “leave comment” area inside the article.

I already changed “Read more” to Arabic after some search in the forum, but I need also to change its css style. I’ve tried to make changes to this class class=“more-link”, but no results.

Hint: I made this changes through switching the language in wordpress without using any translation plugins.
Also I’m now using “Integrity” demo.

Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.h-widget:after{float: right; margin-right: 40px;}

To translate Leave a Comment and Submit texts, please take a look at solution mentioned in following thread.

Please change the text’s as per requirement.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for your help.

Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
.h-widget:after{float: right; margin-right: 40px;}

This one worked for the main icons, but inside widget lists didn’t change. I made the following changes in css options and now every thing is correct “Hope to reply if the code is wrong”:

.rtl .widget_nav_menu ul li a:after, .rtl .widget_meta ul li a:after, .rtl .widget_pages ul li a:after{float:right; margin-top:6px}

To translate Leave a Comment and Submit texts, I used this solution and it is working :grinning:

Thanks a lot.
[/quote]

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Another question, please, How can i change the theme framework from RTL to LTR as I have some problems with some plugins as elementor and i think this is because the Arabic theme framework.

Hi @Ahmed_Mohamed,

I recommend contacting Elementor plugin for that issue, the plugin should automatically change direction based on language, but if you prefer a reverse direction than language default then I’m not sure how it should be done since each plugin has its own layout standard.

Thanks!

OK, but I need to know how can I change theme framework direction please

Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to look for some plugin like WPML as theme already has RTL to LTR as it uses is_rtl() function that is provided by WordPress. However, it will get activated provided is_rtl() returns true if it’s activated by the translation plugin.

https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/is_rtl/

Thanks.

Thank you for replying
Final thing, I need to switch the position of the “Theme options box” making it to the left of the screen and " the body" moving it to the right
Also, List inside Theme options I need to change its direction from rtl to ltr.

Hello Ahmed,

The Theme Options and its contents has been designed to shift to rtl when you select a language that is rtl. Moving the theme options to the left side when you are using RTL language settings will need a complete recode which is not recommended. Doing so might just add more complication and issues later on.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.