Why is X and cornerstone updating evryday

I updated to pro yet have not downloaded it yet. Too scared I don’t know what to do. Now X is updated as well as cornenstone regular. I update the theme first then cornerstone. It says it is successful. Then the next day it says I have the older version & need to update again. Now the 3rd day the same is happening to me. Is it because I didn’t download pro yet or is it something else. Also can you show me a link to explain how to download pro again. I got scared because I didn’t understand the original instructions because I am not a developer and do my own site. Thanks for helping with both of these.

Hi there,

• The latest release of our team was a major one and it introduced V2 elements. For more information please kindly read this article:

That major release introduced some problems when lots of customers used that and we had to introduce maintenance updates to fix the bugs. This might be continued till we reach in a phase that we have a stable release. So please kindly do not worry, and update to the latest versions for the next two weeks till we have a stable release.

• To update the pro theme you can use the automatic updating system or manual system. You can have more information regarding that by reading the link below:

Thank you.