Why does my webpage look fine in desktop version, but does not work on my cellphone

My website is

and I’m wondering why the sections look as intended on the desktop version, but are still the demo filler on the phone version.

Hi @parkgaedae,

Thanks for reaching out.

The demo your imported has dedicated contents for desktop and for mobile. Editing the content specific for desktop will not change the content intended for mobile. And it’s because of this option

If you wish to display the same content for all devices, then make sure to inspect each of your section and disable that option.

And you can see all your other sections (even the hidden ones) by switching to skeleton mode.

Or, you can simply view your page for every device and edit each content or sections.

Thanks!

thanks for the reply, those “hide during breakpoints” settings are all off…

My problem isn’t that in mobile those sections are hidden, the problem is, those sections remain in the demo style in mobile, and in desktop they look how I want them to look.

Any ideas how this is happening? Thank you

Hey @parkgaedae,

You might be looking at the desktop section only. The demo content has a separate desktop, tablet and mobile sections. I’d recommend that you use the Preview Sizer in the builder.

When you switch to mobile view using the device width buttons at the top, you see the mobile content, right? Just click on the content and replace them. Or, you can also inspect each and every section in your page to see what device each section is hidden.

Maybe this screencast might help. If not, please give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note and we’ll give specific advice for your actual setup.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.