Why do the background images not appear?

When I add a background image to the main background of a page it doesn’t show up. Only if I add a background image to content rows will it show. What is the way to get the main background image uploader to actually display the image so I can clear the individual content rows background images out. I wouldn’t choose to do this if the parallax feature actually worked the same on phone as it does on desktop. Let me know what options I can do for this. thanx

Hi @adubs777,

The section you are talking about adds the background image to the <body> tag of the page and it goes behind the content area. Now if you have a color background of your content area you will not see as the content area is over the body section.

Please add a test page and a background to see exactly what you are talking about.

Also, make sure that you update the theme and Cornerstone to the latest version.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.