Whole site, including wordpress toolbar turned italic after loading demo content

After hitting “set up Demo content” (which I really wish I hadn’t having spent the last 3 hours working on the layout) and then reloading my customizer data back in to x theme, all of the text on my site is now stuck in italic, so probably a rogue italic tag somewhere.

I have managed to fix the navbar with some custom CSS but I can’t keep doing that and for the life of me can’t find the rogue italic tag anywhere.

Any suggestions?

Site is currently on at http://raspberrypihomeautomation.com/

Many thanks in advance for the help

Tom

EDIT: I have tried uninstalling all plugins and re-installing the theme to no avail

Hey Tom,

I don’t see any italic text in your site. Please clear your browser cache then check again.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for looking, I have done a temporary fix with CSS:

p {
  font-style: normal;
}
span {
}
li {
}

h1 {
}
h2 {
}
h3 {
}
h4 {
}

I was just wondering if there was anything support could do as this might help if others have the same problem when using the demo content.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I am assuming that you just have imported the Renew 5 demo content. I tested this in our local testing server and I wasn’t able to replicate the issue. The italics may have been caused by your theme options setting. I would highly suggest that you check out your typography settings and make sure that italics is turned off. Please go to X > Launch > Theme Options > Typography.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.