White Stripe On Left Side of Website

I have a long white stripe running down the left side of my page. It appears to be a symbol in the upper left corner as well ----> );

What is this and how do I get it removed?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Its difficult to understand what could be cause of the issue without checking the site. Please send us your website url to look on to it.
Meanwhile please check for a plugins conflict and custom code error.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Custom code syntax error. If you have a child theme, please enable the child theme and check if the issue still exists. If you have entered any custom HTML, JS or CSS into their respective editors. Please review the code for any syntax errors. A mis-placed semi-colon or a missing bracket will cause the issue you’re seeing.

If you could please try the above and if you still have the issue we’d be more than happy to assist.

kindredhomesclarksville.com

Hello @cthames,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and the spacing is coming because of a smiley that’s on the header section. Please see following screenshot.

Of late did you made any changes to the website? If yes, please remove them and see how it goes.

I also see that you are using old version of Pro theme 1.0.2 on the website. I suggest you to update Pro Theme to the latest version as it comes with host of new features and bug fixes. I am sharing few resources that you can take a look to update.

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.