White `space between header and navigation

HI, thanks in advance for any help. I have a mobile phone problem.

On my site www.steedman.co.uk I have a white gap at top under my shifNav menu.

The problem I’m facing is with cornerstone not allowing me to to see this white gap which does appear on my iPhone.

So I’m wondering if there is a way to stick the header and nav to the top all the time with no gap appearing.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This issue happened because of your custom css. Please have your code updated and make use of this code instead:

@media ( max-width: 767px ) {
  .x-navbar .x-brand {
    margin-top: 0 !important;
    padding-top: 15px;
    display: block;
    float: none;
    text-align: center;
  }
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi

That’s great as it has stopped the gap. I had temporarily disabled ShiftNav (which seems to be made by UberMenu company) since it wasn’t working. I have now made the plugin active again and it looks fine except for the hamburger bars being too small.

For some reason, whether I increase the size of the hamburger icon in the Customizer or in the ShiftNav settings - the icon just stays the same size. I’m not really sure why this is (and may be another topic) so I was wondering if there is a way to fix this?

Many thanks for help

Hello There,

Thanks for updating us in. To make the mobile menu or ShiftNav a little bigger, please make use of this code:

body #shiftnav-toggle-main {
    font-size: 28px;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

That’s perfect. Completely sorted it out, thanks.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.