White space above Revolution Slider

Hello! I am trying to make a website without a header, only with a video slider and a Superfly menu. It was working perfectly, but I don’t know exactly when a blank space appeared above the slider and I can’t seem to be able to remove it.

Here is the page’s URL.

https://strongergroup.com.b

It’s Under Construction, do I need to give you credentials?

Thanks

Hi There @Loschi

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking your site, I see that you have enabled under construction mode. Is it possible to disable it temporarily, so that we can look into your issue.

If you want to provide login credentials instead, make sure to use secure note option to submit your WordPress credentials.

Thanks!

Sure thing, here are the login credentials:

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

I can see there is broken HTML tag top of the slider.

Please check for invalid HTML code or can check for a plugin conflict disabling all third party plugins one by one.

Hope this helps!

Hi!

I have checked all custom HTML and all seems in order, also, plugins don’t seem to be the issue. I believe that what might have caused it was using the “social media” option from the customizer. It says it creates a social media link at the top bar and footer. Maybe since I had no top bar it bugged?

Hi @Loschi

That’s a little bit strange, however, I recommend reinstalling the theme files again, and since you are not running the latest version, make sure you are installing the latest update following this guide:

Keep us updated,
Thanks.

Updating the theme seems to have fixed it, thanks!

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.