White Screen of Death trying to update to latest version of Revolution Slider

Been trying to update the Rev Slider, 3 tries so far and all result in White Screen of Death.
Here’s the latest error. Currently on 5.4.8.2
Update Failed: 500 Internal Server Error Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please provide guidance on fixing this error… Thanks

Just bought the Full version of Rev Slider. tried to update again after activating.
Here is the error code. Need someway of getting this fixed… Too much time spent on this.

nternal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Hello Tim,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You might be running out of memory and that’s why 500 error message is showing up. Please try increasing the memory limit. You can take a look at following article to increase memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I’ll send you the info you requested in secure note.
One more issue, now that i’ve had all these issues. I can’t add a slider that I just created to a page anymore. It shows added ok and the slider name is on the drop down box to choose, but when trying to show the page with the slider I get this error.
Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias Smart not found.
Maybe you mean: ‘app-blog’ or ‘app-home’ or ‘church-home’ or ‘agency-home’ or ‘Custom-AV’ or 'Contact U

I fixed the page not finding the slider. my mistake on that part. forgot to include the - on alias… still need help on getting the slider updated.
Thanks

I’ve now fixed the issue with loading of rev slider update as well. actually ran the update via Godaddy’s pro-site. not a big fan of hosting speed, but had a good conversation with Natallia who helped a lot. Thanks for the help.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.