White screen – Editing Page OR Adding New page

Hi there,

Just uploaded to the latest X theme version. Whenever I try to edit an existing page or add a new page, upon clicking the button to perform the action, the page switches over to a white screen (as if its trying to do but nothing occurs).

I haven’t tried performing any other WP actions, so I’m uncertain if it is just an isolated issue with only the pages.

Would you be able to assist?

I experienced this when I had a few plugins installed. It caused conflicts.

Hello @RocktheHouse1876,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

While sharing login details, please use secure note feature so that the information is in between you and Themeco staff.

Next, I loaded couple of pages in Cornerstone and I don’t see white screen issue on my end. Please see screenshot. However, I did encounter the problem of content not loading in Cornerstone in some pages.

Please, test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

@evolution1 if the problem is still there then please create a new ticket and share the details in the same. Someone from Themeco staff will help you out.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.