White bar to the left of my slider

Hi there,

I am having the same issue in Chrome and Firefox. There is a large white space down the side of my slider Revolution. It has been set to full width. The image attached shows this glitch. Once you click on the screen, or scroll down, the image pops back into it’s full width position.

Please advise?

http://www.simplysignspreview.com/hrgroup/

http://www.simplysignspreview.com/hrgroup/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/issues-hr-gropu.jpg

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
I can see there is a left padding in the section where where you have inserted the slider.

Please remove it.

Thanks

Hi there,

Very odd. I did not add that padding. I have since deleted a 39px padding I could see for that section.
However, the problem persists.

Hi There,

Thanks for the confirmation!

Can you please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hey @EarlySigns,

I’m not sure what’s causing Slider Revolution to calculate it’s position a bit off. I could not change things or play around with the settings and disable third party plugins since it’s a live site.

#rev_slider_2_1_wrapper {
    left: 0 !important;
}

I’ve added the code below to your Global CSS so the slider stays in place to the left all the time.

Hope that helps.

Hi there. Thanks for your help. This is odd as it has happened to another website with me before too - very recently.
I will keep an eye on it. I am only using Uber Grid, Envira Gallery and WP Forms - all plugins that have not caused this problem before. I will save this customiser code incase this happens again, many thanks

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @EarlySigns

On this second website you shared, I can see you have added this snippet twice:

}

} 

If you removed them, I can see the slider is loading fine, please check this screencast:

You might not need this snippet on that second site.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I have removed the snippets, thanks for your help, has fixed the issue.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile: